Onsite - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-72455
Title: Implementation Specialist
Location: Irving, TX – Onsite
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, Implementation Specialist for their IT Implementation and Adoption Group, located in Irving, Texas. This position works closely with the IT development, training, and support groups to develop rollout plans, schedules, training events, and project communications. This position will coordinate resources and administer events. This position will assist with IT system training and application support for new location or acquisition setups; and for administering and supporting pilot programs for new software initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the implementation process for multiple assigned projects. Projects may include software or procedural rollouts; new location openings, closures or mergers; and new company acquisitions.
- Act as the primary interface between the IT Department and the various field organizations for assigned projects.
- Coordinate IT and other Company Service Center resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and analyze implementation or training project requirements to define project scope, requirements and deliverables.
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Designs, develops and presents instructor-led training in-person or via Webinars
- Share and communicate best practices to Company Service Center groups and field resources.
- Assist the Help Desk to develop and maintain Knowledgebase articles.
- Organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet specific deadlines.
- Analyzes business problems and proposes manual and/or data processing solutions.
- Performs other tasks assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree with major work in business administration, education, computer sciences, or a similar business-related field.
- At least three years full-time employment working in a related area.
- Must be able to analyze business processes and procedures, and software applications to identify key training points and develop training programs to support them.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook); advanced experience with MS Excel is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and listening skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in persuading and motivating others. Exercises tact, sound judgment and self-discipline.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Experience in developing training materials and presenting training to small groups.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time and on short notice.
- On occasion, must be able to travel and work on weekends.
- Work experience includes complex scheduling responsibilities. Must have experience applying project management methods and techniques to developing schedules.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used training concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficient using MS Project application.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.