Lead Project Manager
- IT - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-72571
Title: Lead Project Manager
Location: Orlando, FL – Hybrid Onsite/Remote – 3-4 Days Onsite Per Week – Flexible
Duration: 12-to-18-Month Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- The Lead Technical Project Manager applies project management principles, practices, and techniques to lead and control project schedule, cost and performance risks independently, for multiple complex technology projects.
- The Lead Technical Project Manager provides technical process expertise to customers and serves as a subject matter expert, providing technical guidance and oversight as well as mentoring and coaching to more junior PMs.
- The Lead Tech PM coordinates the activities of the project team by becoming familiar with project scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member.
- The Lead Tech Project Manager works closely with cross-discipline technology leadership and business partners to understand technical and business direction, milestones, and budget, as well as provide thought leadership to project management team.
- 10 or more years of progressively complex technical project management experience
- Experience with large ($5M+) software development projects
- Mastery in Agile and Waterfall Project Management methods including scrum, kanban, and/or scaled agile
- Expert knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle
- Experience with development tools such as Jira
- Experience with managing project budgets (resource forecasts, vendor bills, reporting forecast/actuals, etc.)
- Excellent ability to understand architectural and technical aspects of projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Mastery of project management tools used in business/project area
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions
- Presents issues to and works with management and executive leadership to resolve critical resource conflicts
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.