Onsite - NON IT - Engineering - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-72594
Location: Mequon, WI (must be able to work onsite 5-days/week)
Salary: $110,000 – $130,000 Base Salary + Benefits
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, maintain, implement or improve electrical instruments, facilities, components and systems
- Design electrical control systems, meeting engineering standards, applicable codes, customer specifications, and within cost constraints
- Create and maintain design layouts for manufacturing equipment
- Create and maintain software programs for PLCs, Robots and NC machinery
- Re-design standard systems, improving quality and productivity, while reducing costs and increasing safety structures
- Participate on cross-functional teams to address and resolve manufacturing, design, quality and safety problems, to ensure continuous on-going improvement.
- Evaluate and select electrical components for control systems
- Comply with all quality and safety regulations
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials
- Stay current with relevant systems within electrical engineering
Education, Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and minimum 5 years' related experience
- Excellent work habits, attention to detail, and concern for quality
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, balancing multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience launching new products and process development
- Proficiency in PLC programming, Allen-Bradley and Siemens Systems
- Proficiency in NC controlled machinery
- Working knowledge of Robotic systems
- Detailed understanding of NFPA 70E and arc flash
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.