Cloud Security Architect
Onsite - Security - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-72662
Title: Cloud Security Architect
Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US. Candidates represented by sub-vendors will not be considered for this position. NO C2C or C2H.
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Slater Davidson at email@example.com.
INSPYR Solutions is seeking a Cloud Security Architect for an international oilfield services company in Houston, TX. This role is responsible for cloud security's design, architecture, and oversight.
Safety, Security & Compliance
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with the Company's Security, Compliance & HSE policies, Management System, relevant laws, regulations, standards, and industry practices and complies with the Company's Rules to Live By
- Places Quality, Health and safety, Security, and protection of the Environment as core values while never intentionally placing employees, our processes, customers, or the communities in which we live and work at risk.
- Seeks continual improvement in Health, Safety, Security & protection of the Environment, considering responsible care, process vulnerabilities, public, customer, and employee inputs, knowledge and technology, and best business practices to exceed customer expectations.
- Design "guard rails " (policies, templates, automation) to make it easier to implement compliant cloud solutions.
- Implement secure Identity and Access Management for employees and customers.
- Determine what level of access different application and infrastructure groups require based on the least privilege.
- Design appropriate network isolation for industrial control systems
- Collaborate with Infrastructure and Application Teams to enforce security controls through infrastructure as code and automation.
- Improve cloud security posture using Crowd Strike Cloud Security and cloud-native tools.
- Collaborate with the incident response team to ensure that relevant security logs and data are accessible and reviewed.
- Create clear and accurate documentation.
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Field
- Minimum 10 years of experience with infrastructure security technologies
- Minimum 5 years designing and building in a multi-cloud environment.
- Microsoft, AWS, and SANS Cloud Security Certifications
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate self-motivation and willingness to conduct their own research.
- Must have experience with both Azure and AWS cloud security solutions.
- OT and IT security knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to produce high-quality technical documentation routinely.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Team player with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Understanding of operational technology systems, including their unique security challenges and solutions
- Understanding how adversaries could compromise cloud services and how to prevent, detect, and respond.
- It is understanding how to integrate security controls into automated development pipelines.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.