Enterprise Procurement Analyst – IT Hardware/Software
Los Angeles, CA
Full Remote - NON IT - NON IT - Procurement / Supply Chain / Purchasing - Contract - Job ID: 23-72675
Duration: 10+ month contract
Compensation: $53.00 – $57.00/hr.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or Authorized to Work in the US
Under limited supervision, use knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience, leveraging sourcing experience, supply market intelligence and thought leadership, in negotiating and managing supplier relationships for various products /services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business relationships to gain an understanding of their requirements, to assist in the execution of their strategic goals and objectives.
- Negotiate and process less complex and lower risk contracts and SOW's executed against existing Master Services Agreements and aligned with defined sourcing strategies and plans.
- Participate in joint meetings with internal clients to assist in the data collection required for forecasting, demand management, and supplier selection.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to assist with gathering requirements, supplier negotiation preparation, contracting and on boarding process for various products and services.
- Lead less complex Request for Proposals (RFPs) and e-auctions for various products and services.
- Support the Strategic Sourcing team on major RFP's and significant Procurement engagements.
- Assist in conducting periodic performance reviews with management of suppliers and business stakeholders across the firm based on an understanding of the Total Cost of Ownership over the lifecycle of both products and services.
- Ensure compliance to [client] and Procurement policies, procedures and processes.
- Maintain appropriate technical and industry knowledge for Procurement.
- Sourcing, negotiation and contracting best practices including RFPs and e-auctions.
- Procurement processes, policies, governance, and compliance mechanisms within the Financial Services regulated framework.
- Change management.
- Financial markets, their required products and services, and corresponding regulations.
- Knowledge and experience in negotiating and executing Statements of Work and other contracts.
- Provide direction for internal and external stakeholders inclusive of the value of center-led Procurement strategies.
- Establishing personal credibility.
- Solid communication, problem solving and research abilities.
- Must have a demonstrated competency with procurement principles and industry practices.
- Represent organizational business needs to a diverse supply base.
- Interface, articulate, and present at high corporate levels inside and outside of the company.
- Work independently.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, including senior management.
- Manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions.
- Solicit and respond to customer feedback.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify trends and suggest appropriate corrective action.
- Ability to think critically and structure analysis to solve poorly defined problems.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Business, Supply Chain, Operations or related field and two (2) years' experience in strategic sourcing, Procurement Operations, procurement or Supply Chain.
- ~or~ Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.