Data Warehouse Reporting Analyst Sr
Hybrid - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-72722
Title: Sr. Data Warehouse Reporting Analyst
Location: REMOTE in SoCal ONLY
Duration: 6+ month Contract
Work Requirements:US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidate should send an updated resume to Cindy Tran at CPTran@inspyrsolutions.com
The Data Warehouse Reporting Analyst Sr. collaborates with the Information Technology Services (ITS) and Data Warehouse (DW) teams to develop and support organization-wide reporting. The incumbent participates in gathering and documenting report requirements and is responsible for designing, building and administering reporting solutions for requesting departments. Assistance will be provided to departmental Business/Data Analysts in developing reports using the available Business Intelligence (BI) tools. The incumbent will develop ad-hoc reports for business users as applicable and participates in the design and development of the reporting infrastructure using Structured Query Language (SQL) Server technologies and BI reporting tools. The incumbent is responsible for administering report security and deployment within Company ITS and data security policies as well as future environment upgrades.
- Participates in a mission-driven culture of high-quality performance, with a member focus on customer service, consistency, dignity and accountability.
- Assists the team in carrying out department responsibilities and collaborates with others to support short- and long-term goals/priorities for the department.
- Leads the development of business and functional requirements for reports.
- Designs, develops, tests and implements reports/dashboards and Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) to fulfill business requirements as needed.
- Serves as a subject matter expert across the organization and assists users with reporting (including ad-hoc reporting) and analysis activities and tools.
- Supports user training, testing, documentation and the roll-out of reports and end-user reporting tools.
- Administers Business Intelligence security, deployment, upgrades and maintenance.
- Maintains effective working relationships with the DW Team, other Information Services teams and the other business departments within Company.
- Maintains knowledge of business processes and application design and understand cross-functional business relationships and their use of information.
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.
Possesses the Ability To:
- Develop and maintain code using Microsoft SQL Server, Business Intelligence tools.
- Administer Business Intelligence tools.
- Follow detailed procedures to apply security policies in a consistent manner.
- Understand business requirements and propose practical solutions.
- Build consensus and work effectively within cross-departmental teams.
- Listen to customers (e.g., staff, etc.) to understand and respond positively to their requests.
- Have exceptional initiative and follow-through on projects with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with coworkers, managers, supervisors, customers/clients and members of the public.
- Take direction, accept constructive criticism and be diplomatic when reviewing the work of others.
- Solve problems and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Company's leadership and staff.
- Utilize computer and appropriate software (e.g., Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project) and job specific applications/systems to produce correspondence, charts, spreadsheets and/or other information applicable to the position assignment.
Experience & Education
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years of experience with general relational databases and reporting development required.
- 5 years of experience with BI data warehousing reporting analysis, design, testing and administration required.
- 5 years of experience developing Microsoft SQL Server stored procedures and using reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, Business Objects and/or Cognos for developing reports required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position such as those listed above is also qualifying.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 1 year of experience in developing reports in a health care related business, preferably a health plan.
- Experience with SSRS, Tableau and/or Power BI strongly.
- SQL Server development including database design and stored procedures.
- Microsoft online analytical processing (OLAP) tools and analysis constructs.
- Server software operation, maintenance and extension (using various programming tools) and demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge to multiple server platforms.
- Software Development Life Cycle methodology.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.