Quorum TIPS Specialist
Onsite - Niche - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-72730
Location: Houston, TX (relocation provided)
Work Authorization: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word format) to Nick Castiglia at NCastiglia@INSPYRsolutions.com
Senior Systems Specialist – Quorum TIPS
We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Specialist to support IT Gas Systems, Commercial. This position provides technical support for a large, existing installation of Quorum TIPS for natural gas processing plants and natural gas gathering. The primary support focus is providing assistance to gas plant accountants. This position supports business users, participates in all relevant change management activities, and is responsible for overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. A successful candidate will interact with core business users and work as an integral team member of our TIPS support team.
The Senior Systems Specialist will work effectively with minimal supervision; maintain ownership for specific system function(s) and/or set of business users, facilitate communications between the business and IT, assist with all relevant change management activities, and deliver excellent customer service. Candidate will assume some routine administrative tasks and will periodically be expected to make independent decisions. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support large, existing installation of Quorum TIPS for natural gas processing plants and gathering.
- Assist users in configuration of TIPS to solve complex problems, including allocations and contractual calculations.
- Support custom interfaces, system enhancements and ETL for reporting.
- Support large installed base of stored procedures, packages, and views.
- Investigate and resolve problems quickly with complex calculations and batch processing failures.
- Support large installed base of Business Objects WEBI reports.
- Participate in large IT projects when needed.
- Industry knowledge: Natural gas processing, gathering, measurement and pipelines
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience is required.
- A degree in Computer Science or CIS/MIS is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Quorum TIPS software is required, 5+ preferred.
- 3+ years of experience Natural gas industry experience required. (processing, gathering, measurement) , 5+ preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL is required. (Capable of creating and modifying stored procedures, packages, views), 5+ preferred.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders and technology staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical & decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated team player with vision and initiative.
- Proven experience in development, implementations, production support, and upgrades is preferred.
- Business Objects WEBI reports development preferred.
- May require rotational shift for after-hours business support and/or technical maintenance.
- Must be able to travel up to 10%.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.