IT Financial Analyst
Miami (remote), FL
Hybrid - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Contract - Job ID: 23-72746
Title: IT Financial Analyst
Duration: 6 months +
Compensation: $55 – $75 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- An undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, MIS, IS, CS or related field is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance, accounting, operational planning or related roles. Background in the Cruise Industry will be considered a plus.
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles and best practices.
- Highly detail oriented with a strong business sense and ability to multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adhere tight deadlines, prioritize workload, and achieve effective results.
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with an awareness of analytics software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.