Dynamics AX Developer
Fort Lauderdale,, FL
Hybrid - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-72822
Job Title: Lead Dynamics AX Developer
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL (Hybrid)
Duration: Direct Hire
Salary– $150,000- $170,000
Lead Developer-Dynamics AX with experience creating technical ERP requirements and building solutions to support Microsoft Dynamics AX modules to meet the business requirements. You will work with key stakeholders and internal customers to build solutions while providing technical guidance, system development best practices, and operational support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide analysis, design, and development of AX custom functionality, develop and update SSRS reports, Application Integration Framework, proficient with SQL Server, Data Migration Framework, and Enterprise Portal basics.
- Configure Dynamics AX Add-Ons, assist in maintaining the Dynamics AX environment.
- Provide technical know-how & manage relationships within the context of individual role.
- Should possess the working knowledge of X++(must have), Application integration framework (must have), DIXF and Creating custom web services, SQL.
- Good at debugging skills using tools like Trace Parser and SQL profiler.
- Sound knowledge of the Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Inventory management, Product Information, Call center modules of AX 2012 R3.
- Technical expertise in customizing or building Forms, Tables, SSRS reports. The Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer will have Technical Systems Analysis and MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP implementation documentation a plus.
- Should have handled the code promotion and SQL activities. Experience testing, quality assurance, and written documentation.
- Preparation of functional specification for key stakeholder customizations required for MS AX ERP system stabilization.
- Sound knowledge in security roles and administration.
- Prioritize and schedule assignments to meet team deadlines and goals.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule. Should be comfortable with direct communication with
Skillset / Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in MS Dynamics AX ERP software system support experienced Enterprise Application Development X++
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and inspire others, fostering a collaborative and results-driven work environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills to interact with cross-functional teams
- Experience in the eCommerce domain will be preferred
- Operational Support Experience supporting Sales, Purchasing, and Accounting preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Dynamics certification is a plus
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution . We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.