RF Engineer Advisor, Hardware
Onsite - NON IT - Engineering - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-72828
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: up to 125K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
RF Engineer Advisor, Hardware
Work with the Mechanical, Electrical, and Firmware teams to develop for new and existing products. Work with the software engineering teams to integrate products into our Cloud Applications while making sure products efficient and designed to their best RF potential.
- Design circuits and PCBs to optimize for RF in our wireless products.
- Work closely with the Hardware team to develop PCBs for new hardware products.
- Understand and implement best architectural practices.
- Minimize current consumption of all products through hardware, RF, and firmware changes
- Conduct and/or participating in technical design reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, etc.
- Work with the certification process of products specifically for RF (FCC, CE, UL, etc.)
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Broad knowledge of RF circuitry design and systems
- 10+ years of experience with electrical engineering in
- RF design and fabrication
- RF testing and troubleshooting
- Schematic capture and RF routing
- Digital radios, antennas, and battery powered systems.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.