Automation Engineer – DFW or Phoenix
Fort Worth, TX
- Development / Other Technologies - Contract - Job ID: 23-72842
Title: Automation Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX or Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications in hosted production environments
- 3+ years with Python and proficiency with FastAPI
- Proficiency in object-oriented design techniques and principles
- 3+ years with Terraform and Vault
- 3+ years of professional, design, and open-source experience
- 3+ years with Restful web services
- 3+ years with git and GitHub
- 3+ years of working in Windows and Linux operating systems (cloud, midrange, distributed), including shell scripting
- Proficient w/ database and persistence frameworks: PostgreSQL, Object/Relational Mapping, Query performance tuning
- Proficient with Cloud platform such as Azure
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.