Lake Buena Vista, FL
- IT - Development / Other Technologies - Contract - Job ID: 23-72871
Title: Sr. Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL – 4 days a week onsite
Duration: 6 – 18 Month project
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Design and development of interfaces and java using GKE.
- For assigned work drives development of components through their work and that of the team on projects, major fixes using new or existing technologies
- Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and provide positive impact on future developments.
- Designs and develops specifications for assigned components, projects or fixes.
- Reviews and writes code that meets quality gates.
- Writes and performs unit and functional tests.
- Owns programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
- Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
- Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects.
- Designs specific components for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
- Designs, develops, creates and maintains technical components and templates.
- Full stack developer, comfortable with front-end development, back-end development and integration between large scale ERP systems. Owns end-to-end troubleshooting.
- Interacts and coordinates work with other technical groups in the organization.
- Performs level 3 troubleshooting and review of issues.
- Serves as a high level technical resource and go-to person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
- Coordinates team members in finding root-cause of problems and issue resolution.
- Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Supply chain mgmt experience including logistics, wms, inventory mgmt, purchasing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field or related work experience.
- Seven years of progressively related experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and interfaces between Supply Chain ERP systems.
- Significant knowledge/experience in relevant technologies, such as:
- MongoDB Atlas
- Development Tools (Eclipse, Git, CI/CD, Maven, Jenkins)
- JSON Messaging
- Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.