Fort Worth, TX
- Creative / Digital / UI/UX - Contract - Job ID: 23-72908
Role: UX Designer
Location: Dallas, TX – hybrid 3x per week
Contract: Ongoing contract
Seeking a UX Designer to collaborate with a product team to create user-centered designs for applications that solve a variety of challenges for our internal users, including mobile and desktop interactions. The successful candidate will have a passion for problem solving using UX best practices to help achieve product team goals and enhance user experiences.
UX Designer Responsibilities Include
– Consulting with stakeholders to understand their goals
– Conduct research to assess and understand end user needs and frustrations, satisfaction with current functionality and ideas to enhance products and initiatives
– Analyze research findings to create personas, flows, etc.
– Use design skills to create sitemaps, mock-ups and prototypes to socialize with the product team
– Conduct user testing to validate the design, track how users interact with the product and identify ongoing needs.
– Work with engineers to implement designs
UX Designer Requirements and Skills
– Proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role
– Problem-solving aptitude
– Excellent written and interpersonal skills when communicating with team members and end users
– Background in UX research
– Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
– Proficient in design software
– Creativity and attention to detail
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Ntelicor is becoming INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.