KYC Account Representative II
Onsite - IT - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 23-72953
Title: KYC Account Representative II
Location: Ideally onsite/hybrid out of New York, NY. Will consider remote for right fit.
Duration: 3+ month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to work in the US
If interested please apply directly or email resume to Hneer@inspyrsolutions.com
- Specialize in working with Fund clients/Investment Advisors
- Prepare emails for client outreach for customer KYC profiles in accordance with established MUBK SLA timeframes and KYC procedures.
- Follow guidance and instructions from designated MUBK GCIB Account Management team members on client outreach process, resolution of KYC issues and execution of other tasks, including but not limited to periodic and ad hoc KYC reassessments, new onboardings, FinCEN triggers, deactivations, exits, reactivations, trigger assessment/reviews.
- 100% of the cases assumed will require Client outreach. Take guidance on client and RM engagement approach from designated MUBK GCIB Account Management team members.
- Review any RFIs prepared by OBU Team using the MUBK-approved procedures to further refine and prepare the list of outstanding items
- Analyze existing documents on file or maintained by MUBK and combine with research conducted via 3rd party tools and regulator websites (e.g. SEC, others) to enrich & plug any gaps in customer profile. Prepare & pre-fill KYC forms, cross-reference and validate information/relationship between various related parties (e.g. the individual fund and investment advisor for Funds, the sponsor and SPV for non-operating asset holdings companies, parent, and subsidiary corporate relationships, etc.) and subsequently prepare client outreach.
- Meet SLAs as prescribed by designated MUBK GCIB Account Management team members.
- Provide daily updates to MUBK GCIB Account Management team on status of deliverables.
- Respond to RFIs and questions received from OBU/QC/EDD/AML/Compliance/back-office/tax/FLODCO/Complex Investigations/Screening teams and/or provide documentation and handover coversheets to enable processing of data requirements into KYC systems.
- Be well versed in KYC procedures of MUBK to understand what additional documentation asks need to be made to clients under what risk factor scenarios.
- Provide responses to follow-up questions from clients and work with MUBK RMs/Marketing officers/product partners/Account Management teams to complete the RFI process.
- Resolve issues raised by various stakeholder teams including compliance (e.g. Global Sanctions team, AML Advisory, FI Enhanced Due Diligence, CIU, etc.) and others (e.g. OBU/QC, adverse media screening, etc.) and obtain clarity/feedback from MUBK clients/RMs/MOs/Account Management on these issues as applicable to move the KYC review forward.
- Escalate any sensitivities/concerns from clients to MUBK GCIB Account Management team to provide guidance on best approach
- As needed, work collaboratively with MUBK identified stakeholders to triage and remediate issues identified during MUBKs execution of KYC procedures.
- Take any required LEAP and other mandatory trainings as per MUBK policy and within deadlines
- Specialization in working with Fund clients / Investment Advisors
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent work experience
- Prior KYC experience of working with Corporate Banking clients preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced culture and deadline driven environment
- Awareness & understanding of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence procedures
- Understanding of Final CDD Rule
- Understanding of rules involving BSA/AML, OFAC & Sanctions
- Exhibit culture of strong risk principles
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.