Retail Commissions Analyst
Full Remote - IT - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 23-73007
Title: Retail Commissions Analyst
Location: Remote (Houston, TX)
Duration: 6+ month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or Authorized to Work in the US
The Retail Commissions Analyst is responsible for defining and validating data used to calculate incentives, ensuring contract compliance in calculations and implementing process improvements to commissions calculations across the Home organization.The team is integrating new commission structures into an existing process, verifying the accuracy of the data used, and streamlining system reporting used to calculate commissions. This role will involve working collaboratively with representatives from the business units and IT to ensure accuracy in the commissions calculation process.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Preparing a gap analysis on the current commissions plan, the data needs to accomplish the calculation, and any areas of non-compliance.
- Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvements.
- Anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks while eliminating roadblocks within control.
- Monitor compliance and facilitate the Commission SOX control process.
- Prioritize and implement process change requirements based on the critical project needs.
- Work with the team to recommend appropriate changes in process/approach
- Train and guide resources as needed.
- Update and maintain documentation on process improvements and process performance.
- Strong Excel, analytical, and model building experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis, financial analysis, or process improvement
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.