Full Stack Developer
Hybrid - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Contract - Job ID: 23-73017
Title: Full Stack Developer (Real Estate)
Location: Vienna, VA (Hybrid, 1-2 days each week in office)
Duration: Initial 6 months (with potential for extension)
Compensation: $70.00/hour to $85.00/hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders, GC EAD or Authorized to Work in the US
To develop, implement, and maintain internal web-based applications and their underlying architecture for current and future information systems support of client’s corporate goals and objectives. To research and identify technologically innovative solutions to ensure effective and optimal communications and engagements internally and to members.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning, interpreting, and creating system features and functionality.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises to meet changing requirements and priorities through full development life cycle, from client meetings to deployment.
- Researches and recommends expanded and/or improved system solutions by analyzing the impact of advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Participates in analysis of pricing, risk/reward, cost advantages and resourcing to support technological improvements.
- Researches and evaluates new architectural and programming technologies to integrate into new/existing web/business processes.
- Identifies and interprets technical requirements from business needs and objectives.
- Builds critical, collaborative, and effective relationships with vendors, stakeholders, and governing bodies to ensure effective development, implementation, testing, change management processes, and application performance reviews.
- Actively participates in and/or drives identification of requirements for current management of systems life cycle to ensure timely updates.
- Determines if current systems are adaptable to new technologies and identifies change requirements and cross functional resources required to execute technical improvements.
- Works with Information Security team to ensure project plans meet established security standards and ensure protection from threats and vulnerabilities.
- Builds trust and networks with internal technical staff and external vendors to gain consensus for new improvements, priorities, and resource availability.
- Documents changes and newly developed applications and enables accessibility and maintenance by other team members.
- Assists with guiding online strategy and translating business objectives into actionable plans; recommends new ways to enhance internal online channels.
- Analyzes key performance indicators (KPIs) to define and measure progress toward client's organizational goals and objectives.
- Develops and submits status reports and recommendations for active initiatives to leadership and stakeholders; makes recommendations to ensure project milestones are met and processes are developed to prevent recurring issues.
- Provides subject matter expertise and guidance, and mentors fellow team members.
- Identifies and assesses skills required for projects and assists management in obtaining optimal training and education for team members.
- Leads system-wide complex projects involving multiple components or cross functional business areas.
- Leads or troubleshoots and resolves technically advanced and complex problems and recommends appropriate reactive or preventative actions.
- Reviews projects and requirements to ensure compliance with all regulations affecting client.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or appropriate.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
- Experience designing and maintaining corporate web and micro sites.
- Experience creating interactive media to achieve user-experience goals.
- Extensive knowledge of application development, including determining, developing, testing, and implementing system requirements; designing, coding, and debugging applications.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in mentoring team members and articulating and evangelizing new technologies, methodologies, and processes.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience with back-end systems (C# .Net Framework/Core).
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- In depth knowledge of evolving web standards, information architecture and usability with impact on web applications programs.
- In depth understanding and translation skills of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- In depth knowledge of current coding techniques and best practices.
- Advanced research, analysis, and problem-solving skills
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.