Treasury Analysts (Enterprise Banking Services) Hybrid Denver OR Minn.
- Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-73019
Title: Treasury Analysts (Enterprise Banking Services)
Experience: Previous Banking Product Services (Treasury or Banking Services)
Support: Leading complex client-facing projects for the integration of Bank systems and products
Location: Hybrid (Denver CO)
Duration: 6+ month CTH
Compensation: $31/hr. W2
The banking client-facing role will be focused on onboarding clients to banking products and services, which requires exceptional customer service, analyzing, organizing, and managing incoming documentation, and coordinating the onboarding with multiple groups. There are operational tasks of onboarding the clients to some platforms within Client Integration. Some of the onboarding will require a project approach with regular meetings with the client, but many will not be a project and will be strictly getting documentation back from clients and creating requests in various systems to establish the setup of banking products.
- Works directly with clients and internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and strategies related to project priorities.
- Client-facing experience leading projects of all sizes with simple to complex onboarding of products.
- Gathering documentation and requirements with the ability to manage and interpret the data.
- Manages communications regarding projects that create clear, concise requirements, resourcing, and timings.
- Oversees assigned projects from initial concept through final implementation utilizing approved project methodology/tools and within enterprise standards and guidelines.
- Organizes and manages a high-quality, cross-functional team by providing work direction and coaching/mentoring to assigned project managers and coordinators.
- Constructs a reporting and tracking framework and benchmarks.
- Provides oversight to projects to meet established function, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Escalates issues and risks to appropriate levels.
- Plans, develops and controls moderate to large project/product budgets.
- Documents processes or procedures when necessary during the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of integration project management experience.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, quick learner, professional, organized, and able to make quick assessments are a must.
- Professional customer-facing skills.
- Exceptional analytical ability.
- Merger & Acquisition integration experience is preferred, payment products experience a plus
- Treasury Management product knowledge.
- Experience in Data Conversion projects (NTH).
- Ability to organize and manage many activities at once.
- Change Management and Business Readiness.
- Procedure writing and documentation experience.
>>> Qualified candidates please apply to this posting; you may also send your updated resume to Rudi Gilpin at email@example.com for further review.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.