Strategic Treasury Integration Manager
- Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-73026
Title: Treasury Analyst
Location: Denver, CO (Hybrid-3 days in office, flexible on which days)
Compensation: $29-$31.00/hr W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume to Haylie Neer at Hneer@inspyrsolutions.com
The client facing role will be focused on re-papering clients that were recently onboarded to Bank products and services. This requires exceptional customer service, analyzing, organizing, and managing incoming documentation and coordinating the onboarding with multiple groups. There are operational tasks which require access to several platforms within Client Integration. The activities will be getting documentation back from clients and creating and updating various systems.
- Works directly with clients and internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and strategies related to project priorities.
- Client facing experience leading projects of all sizes with simple to complex.
- Gathering documentation and requirements with ability to manage and interpret the data.
- Manages communications regarding project that create clear, concise requirements, resources and timing.
- Oversees assigned projects from initial concept through final implementation utilizing approved project methodology/tools and within enterprise standards and guidelines.
- Organizes and manages a high quality, cross-functional team by providing work direction and coaching/mentoring to assigned project managers and coordinators.
- Constructs a reporting and tracking framework and benchmarks.
- Provides oversight to projects to meet established function, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Escalates issues and risks to appropriate level.
- Documents processes or procedures when necessary during the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of integration project management experience.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, quick learner, professional, organized and able to make quick assessments are a must.
- Professional customer facing skills.
- Exceptional analytical ability.
Working experience in:
- Merger & Acquisition integration experience is preferred, payments industry experience a plus
- Treasury Management product knowledge.
- Experience in Data Conversion projects.
- Ability to organize and manage many activities at once.
- Change Management and Business Readiness.
- Procedure writing and documentation experience.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.