Onsite - IT - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73034
Location: Sturtevant, WI (must be able to work onsite 5-days/week)
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: $80,000 – $100,000 Base Salary + Benefits
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Business Analyst will serve as a vital link between manufacturing and business processes. Duties for this position will include detailed requirements analysis, documenting current and future state business processes, advising on potential process improvements, planning, and coordinating user acceptance testing and system integrations. This position will manage projects related to systems, which include our ERP, production, and shipping systems. This is a non-supervisory position.
• Gather and analyze project requirements using various methods such as analytical, interviewing, and data gathering techniques; understanding of current systems and analysis of business operations; and business-modeling methods.
• Develop and implement test plans / scenarios to ensure successful project delivery.
• Provide support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
• Help identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with each solution/design.
• Prepare communication plans and reports for key stakeholders.
• Based on business user requirements, prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) for 3rd party vendors/consultants, and evaluate potential solutions based on identified criteria.
• Coach, mentor, and train staff on business analysis and project management methodology.
• Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
• Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
• Communicate and work with consultants as needed.
• Work closely in a global team environment
• Assist in creating and developing policies and procedures for business analysis and project management.
• Assist with developing the long-term strategic goals and budget planning.
• Perform other duties as requested by the department manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields required
• 3-5 years Project Management experience
• 3-5 years Business Analyst experience
• 3 plus years of WorkWise experience required
• Minimum of at least 1 full life cycle WorkWise MRP / ERP implementation preferred.
• Experience executing on-time, on-budget project to completion involving cross functional team
• Advanced computer skills required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• PMP or other related certifications a plus
• Thorough understanding of system development life cycle models and methodologies
• Thorough understanding of ERP systems and processes
• Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a diverse, collaborative, team-oriented environment where change occurs often
• Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
• Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
• Ability to embrace deadlines
• Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.