- IT - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 23-73050
Title: Treasury Analyst
Location: Denver CO (Hybrid-3 days in office, flexible on which days)
Duration: 6+ months, option to convert full time
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume to Margot Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-465-5478
The client facing role will be focused on re-papering clients that were recently onboarded to Bank products and services. This requires exceptional customer service, analyzing, organizing, and managing incoming documentation and coordinating the onboarding with multiple groups. There are operational tasks which require access to several platforms within Client Integration. The activities will be getting documentation back from clients and creating and updating various systems.
- Works directly with clients and internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and strategies related to project priorities.
- Client facing experience leading projects of all sizes with simple to complex.
- Gathering documentation and requirements with ability to manage and interpret the data.
- Manages communications regarding project that create clear, concise requirements, resources and timing.
- Oversees assigned projects from initial concept through final implementation utilizing approved project methodology/tools and within enterprise standards and guidelines.
- Organizes and manages a high quality, cross-functional team by providing work direction and coaching/mentoring to assigned project managers and coordinators.
- Constructs a reporting and tracking framework and benchmarks.
- Provides oversight to projects to meet established function, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Escalates issues and risks to appropriate level.
- Documents processes or procedures when necessary during the project lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of integration project management experience.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, quick learner, professional, organized and able to make quick assessments are a must.
- Professional customer facing skills.
- Exceptional analytical ability.
Working experience in:
- Merger & Acquisition integration experience is preferred, payments industry experience a plus
- Treasury Management product knowledge.
- Experience in Data Conversion projects.
- Ability to organize and manage many activities at once.
- Change Management and Business Readiness.
- Procedure writing and documentation experience.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.