Full Remote - Project / Program / Change Management - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-73053
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: 100% REMOTE
Compensation: $45-50/hr converting to $90K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the development, coordination, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills and the implementation of organizational projects in scope, on time, and on budget. This position collaborates with key staff to design and implement projects in response to priorities set by portfolio governance oversight and the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO). This position will organize and lead project teams by working collaboratively with the guidance of the authorizing sponsor and stakeholders to meet project objectives. The Project Manager may also assist with project request development and approval, project plans, resource plans, risk analysis and issues analysis to implement the project solution. Responsible for adhering to HIPAA and Confidentiality Guidelines.
- Manage projects of varying complexities, and/or many concurrent projects with resource interdependencies. Act as the primary resource in all phases of the projects. With support, provide leadership to coordinate the efforts of the team and ensure timely decision making to successfully complete projects on time, within scope, and authorized budgets.
- Prepare project schedules, including identification of major milestones, for overseeing, controlling, communicating, and managing all activities required to complete project.
- Maintain budget; provide validation, tracking and documentation for all related spend with proper approvals.
- Ensure project delivery is customer focused, results orientated, performance driven and in compliance with all applicable internal and external requirements.
- Consult with project team during plan development to ensure that issues and risks are identified and addressed.
- Work with the team to identify dependencies and interactions between projects and their impacts on an integrated plan.
- Conduct project communication planning, facilitate project teams, and provide oversight team, stakeholder, and sponsor updates.
- Document issues, risks, and statuses; ensure reporting is maintained accurately to leadership. Escalate issues and risks while targeting the appropriate stakeholder(s) to quickly gain resolution.
- Document all key decisions; work with project leaders to ensure communication across the appropriate channels occurs.
- Leverage available project management software tools and resources to help plan and manage projects or programs to successful completion. Assists and holds team members accountable for their sections of the overall work plan.
- Collaborate with appropriate subject matter experts to design solutions to meet the requirements of the project.
- Act as liaison between various areas and departments on a given project, ensuring effective integration and communication.
- Promote orderly decision-making regarding projects among a diverse group of people with differing attitudes and objectives.
- Ensure that good communication flows between the project team and stakeholders. Promptly inform sponsor of difficulties meeting due dates or necessary deviations from the original specifications.
- Serve as main contact for the project and/or external vendor's project manager, answering questions, negotiating priorities and changes to original specifications, and necessary changes to completion dates.
- Identify, catalog, and communicate milestones, critical paths, risk areas, action items, issues, decisions, and contingency plans.
- Promote the application of various methodologies and best practices within the project management team. Research and recommend areas of process improvement. Assist and support the creation of awareness and urgency around the need for changes. Communicate in a way that drives acceptance and ownership by stakeholders. Assist leadership in the removal of barriers to success and sustained change implementation. Actively maintain team policy and procedure documentation.
Essential Background Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree, or five (5) years equivalent work experience.
- At least three (3) years project management experience leading medium to large-scale initiatives through implementation.
- Experience managing projects leveraging both waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Health insurance or pharmacy benefits management industry experience.
1.Experience leading and managing project-orientated teams and work groups.
2.Proven ability to work cross-functionally with a diverse and distributed team; experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented environment.
3.Create strong relationships and provide positive experiences for staff and leaders.
4.Strong meeting process and facilitation skills. Excels in organization.
5.Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively interact with multiple levels of an organization. Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
6.Proficient with Microsoft office Suite, including Excel, Project and Visio
7.Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
8.Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressured environment is crucial.
9.Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
10.Works to understand customers' needs and challenges. Utilize feedback to evolve customer interactions and experiences. Strong customer service orientation and end-user focus.
11.Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
12.Self-motivated, energetic, confident, and self-directed. Highly organized and experienced in coordinating and leading projects.
13.Ability to indirectly influence colleagues to collaboratively resolve issues.
14.Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new and emerging technologies.
15.Coursework in Project Management processes and software is desirable
Licenses or Certifications Required
Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar project management certification which provides the same functional project management training and practice standards. Staff must acquire certification within 12 months (1 year) once in role.
Additional certifications, including advanced project or program management or Agile are desirable.
Lean Six Sigma and IT Service Management knowledge or certifications are desirable.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive medical benefits
· Competitive pay, 401(k)
· Retirement plan
· …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.