Information Network Architect
Full Remote - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-73059
Job Title: Information Network Architect
Duration: 6-month contract to hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Information Network Architect to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in network architecture and demonstrate expertise in managing and designing network infrastructures using Palo Alto and Checkpoint systems. Additionally, proficiency in creating comprehensive designs and diagrams, along with extensive knowledge of SD WAN Meraki and core routing and switching with Cisco, is essential for this role. The Information Network Architect will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining our network systems to ensure seamless operations and optimal performance.
- Develop and implement network architecture strategies, including Palo Alto and Checkpoint systems, to meet the organization's business objectives.
- Design and create detailed network diagrams, considering SD WAN Meraki and Cisco routing and switching components, to illustrate system configurations and ensure efficient communication with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze and evaluate network requirements, identifying areas for improvement and implementing necessary upgrades or changes.
- Conduct regular assessments and audits of network infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities, security risks, and performance issues, and propose effective solutions to mitigate risks and enhance network efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the network engineering team, ensuring adherence to industry best practices and standards in network architecture design and implementation.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies, particularly in Palo Alto, Checkpoint, SD WAN Meraki, and Cisco routing and switching, and make recommendations for the integration of new technologies to improve network performance and security.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide effective solutions that align with business objectives and priorities.
- Manage vendor relationships and partnerships to ensure the acquisition of appropriate network equipment and tools, negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize value and minimize costs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Network Architect, with in-depth knowledge of Palo Alto and Checkpoint systems, SD WAN Meraki, and core routing and switching with Cisco.
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing complex network architectures and creating detailed network diagrams using industry-standard tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve network issues effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Certifications such as Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE), Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), or equivalent certifications are highly preferred. Bonus Certs CISSP & Azure Foundation Cert
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with the ability to lead a team and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience in designing and implementing large-scale network infrastructures for enterprise-level organizations.
- Familiarity with cloud-based networking solutions and virtualization technologies.
- Experience in conducting network security assessments and implementing security measures to protect against potential threats and breaches.
- Strong understanding of industry compliance standards and regulations related to network security and data protection.
- Work Environment:
- This position will require collaboration with various teams within the organization, including network engineering, IT, and security teams. The Information Network Architect will work in a fast-paced environment, requiring the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
This job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to change based on the needs of the organization.
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.