Onsite - IT - Project / Program / Change Management - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73064
Title: Program Director
Location: Grapevine, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
Salary: $140K – $160K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
The Program Director plays a highly visible, key leadership role in directing the operations function of the Site. Responsible for profit & loss of one or more customer business units at the site. Provides leadership in developing, implementing, and achieving the operations budgetary plans while driving efficiency and productivity measures.
- Responsible for managing policy deployment in the areas of operational excellence, lean manufacturing techniques, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, and plant performance measures.
- Initiates and coordinates major operations related projects, (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.)
- Plans, develops and implements strategy for operational management so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Works closely with engineering, materials and quality management staff to ensure customer needs and specifications are met.
- Responsible for providing leadership for problem resolution to facilitate fast improvements and improved working relationships.
- Ensures compliance through documentation that company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost.
- Key member of the Site Management team in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Directs, monitors and coaches direct reports to accomplish goals of the operations plans. Acts as liaison between department managers/subordinate levels, as well as executive levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Responsible to ensure that all personnel comply with work standards, policies, and procedures.
Education/ Work Experience:
- Bachelors or 4 year Degree in Business, Engineering or a related technical field. Master's Degree a plus.
- 15 years of progressively more responsibility in Operations or related business experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a leadership role with frequent senior management and international interchange;
- Experience working in the production/manufacturing industry;
- Experience managing multiple direct reports;
- Demonstrated success in obtaining results through effective planning, communication, and effective resource management and experience managing a significant budget and/or P&L responsibility.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.