Physical Security IT Analyst
Onsite - IT - Security - Contract - Job ID: 23-73101
Location: Houston, TX, 77046
Duration: Open-ended Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
INSPYR Solutions is seeking a Security Analyst for one of its premier oil and gas partners in the Houston area. This person will work on the HSE & Security Team that supports corporate security systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing security systems.
- Design and configure new security systems (Including access control systems, Video camera systems, and Visitor management systems).
- Upgrade existing systems and outdated Windows Servers.
- Coordinate with infrastructure teams (Network, Cybersecurity, Server) to build and troubleshoot systems.
- Manage software integration (Access control, video, visitor management systems).
- Customer-facing role that may require hands-on in-person troubleshooting.
- Create support documentation and knowledge articles.
- Work with vendors to acquire quotes and maintain budget figures. Submit contracts for IT supply chain approval.
- Maintain server uptime after monthly server patching.
- May require occasional after-hours support. Nights and weekends as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years' experience with supporting security systems. Experience with Genetec, Software House Ccure, Lenel OnGuard, and STOPware Passagepoint.
- Valid Certifications for Genetec, Software House Ccure, and Lenel OnGuard.
- Experience designing, deploying, and upgrading video and access control systems.
- Previous experience with network, client, server, and database troubleshooting.
- Previous experience with Windows Server 2012,2016,2019,2022.
- Previous experience with SQL server. Must be able to do basic queries.
- Basic cybersecurity knowledge. DNS, AD, TLS, HTTPS, certificates.
- Knowledge of IIS web server deployment.
- Experience with the ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience migrating to the cloud is a PLUS.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our client’s business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, projects, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.