Onsite - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-73130
- Title: (Network Engineer)
- Location: (Miramar, FL OR Remote) Requires 25% travel
- Duration: (12 plus months)
- Compensation: ($50-60hr)
- Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to Work in the US
The Network Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- 1. Assist the Network Engineering team in creating a Design & Deployment Guide for new equipment installations for Warehouses, Corporate and Sales Offices.
- 2. Assist the Network Engineering team to ensure that all Bills of Materials are correct prior to ordering as well as ensuring that all equipment received is correct.
- 3. Configure all equipment prior to shipping to site locations and ensure that all configurations are 100% accurate.
- 4. Assist with the design of each location regarding telecommunications, physical cabling, network infrastructure wireless and VOIP.
- 5. Ensure that all new networking equipment is added to the appropriate network tools such as Solarwinds, Prime or Airwave.
- 6. Onsite implementation for all equipment during change windows.
- 7. Provides Tier 2 support. Involved in the evaluation of new products and services
- Skill Set required: Network Security Focused (Palo Alto, Zscaler, Cisco ISE)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.