Tester, IT Quality Assurance
Fort Worth, TX
Onsite - IT - Quality Assurance / Testing - Contract - Job ID: 23-73174
Title: Tester (IT Quality Assurance)
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Role: QE Tester
- Develop and execute software test plans to identify software problems and their causes. This position will work closely with Developers to develop and automate scripts and frameworks for testing Web applications and APIs.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required
- 5-7 years experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time (Required)
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive feedback to developers (Required)
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology (Required)
- Design and develop test automation framework and strategies
- Document software defects, using a bug-tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Maintain and update test scripts
- Establish Test Automation processes including evaluating and planning the test automation roadmap
- Create test strategies, test plans, and test cases for projects managed through the Agile development methodology
- Develop automation scripts for Web Applications and Rest APIs
- Create data-driven tests to check application performance with different sets of data
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Build and maintain Selenium framework in Java or C#
- Familiarity with GitHub, TFS, Jenkins, Dynatrace and Angular
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.