IT Service Desk Tier 1 Technical Support
Onsite - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-73177
Title: IT Service Desk Tier 1 Technical Support
Duration: Contract to hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Job Summary:
Teammates will utilize TeamViewer to deliver remote user support services and work with the Ivanti ticketing system to address Incidents/Service Requests. Teammates will answer technical support calls, work/prioritize tickets accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn innovative technologies and processes. This position requires dedication, strong attention to detail, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and OBSESSIVE customer service. Teammate should possess basic technical acumen with the ability to pick up new skills and knowledge (i.e. product and inner working of software and hardware,) and possess the ability to apply learnings gleaned from technical training.
Performs basic to intermediate-level troubleshooting:
- Password resets, AD account unlocks, printer configurations, VPN, hardware issues, etc.
- Logs, routes, categorizes, escalates Incidents/SRs
- Ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- If issue is unknown, request assistance within ITSD Teams chat, then ITSD Manager, then ITSD Director
- Address phone calls on Softphone; logs ticket for user
- Replies to emails, Teams messages
- Self-starter – Accepts/self-assigns cases from the support queue
- Clearly communicate status on incidents, as well as resolutions
- Provide outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Writes/Reviews SOPs
- Teamwork Builds strong relationships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals; Strengthens relationships by promoting mutual trust and supporting teammates.
- Accountability Holds self and others accountable to meet and exceed commitments; Focuses on quality results, monitors progress, learns from mistakes, and strives for improvement.
- Results Driven Can be counted on to drive pace to achieve results and consistently meet or exceed expectations; Executes priorities with a focus on critical work to achieve targeted goals. Identify and implement continual process improvements and operational efficiencies
- Sound Judgment Makes good, business-minded decisions by analyzing the situation, leveraging experience, and using available information; objectively evaluates problems, discovers root causes, and works toward timely resolution.
- Customer Focus Maintains a relentless focus on customers and is committed to the continuous improvement of services; Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and strives to proactively address customer concerns and needs.
- Analytical Ability to work with a large number of details and data; Ability to analyze and challenge details, data and facts prior to decision making in order to repeatedly make accurate decisions
- Attention to Detail Ability to process detailed information effectively, consistently and quickly; the ability to catch and fix minor errors quickly
- Multi-Tasking Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at the same time by focusing on one task while keeping track of others and effectively performing different tasks one after the other
- Technical Awareness Ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Time Management Ability to analyze workload, assign priorities and maintain focus on tasks at hand in order to efficiently get work done
- Clear Written and Verbal Communication Ability to provide clear, concise information in writing, via phone or in-person
3+ years of helpdesk experience troubleshooting
Technical knowledge of Windows desktop & laptop hardware in a business environment
Working understanding of computer networking
Minimum one year of Active Directory support
Effective planning & organizing skills
Strong problem-solving efficiency
Effective communication & documentation skills
CompTIA A+ certification required
1+ year experience with ticketing systems
1+ year of Exchange and/or Office 365 support
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.