Senior Manager, Hardware Engineering
- Engineering (Non-IT) - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73186
Title: Senior Manager, Hardware Engineering
Location: Smyrna, GA Hybrid role. On site 3 days per week.
Compensation: $150K to $160K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, Green Card Holders
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Harold Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Senior Manager, Hardware Engineering, you'll be managing mechanical and electrical teams and will be expected to provide input into the architecture and scalability of various components. This role will focus on developing new IOT devices from concept through mass production. It will also focus on supporting existing IOT devices. The devices and a critical part of our IOT platform.
Lead the Mechanical and Electrical teams to develop for new and existing products. Focusing on quality, productivity, and manufacturability. Work with the software engineering teams to integrate products into our Cloud Applications while making sure products are efficient and designed to their best RF potential.
- Drive product design and delivery of products with absolute quality by working with Mechanical and Electrical teams.
- Work with product teams to help define the requirements for products.
- Build, track, and deliver project schedules, timelines, and milestones, and provide visibility to leadership.
- Work with manufacturing teams to ensure manufacturability.
- Implement the best design processes and lifecycles.
- Drive and lead technical requirements, specifications, and design reviews.
- Work with the certification process of products specifically (FCC, CE, UL, etc.)
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Build and utilize professional and technical knowledge and bring innovative product concepts and technical solutions to the market.
- Other duties as requested.
Skillset / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years leading design and delivery teams.
- 10+ years of experience with Designing & Manufacturing of Mechanical and electrical products
- Mechanical design
- Electrical design
- Manufacturing process
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.