Digital Marketing/Content Specialist
Onsite - IT - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73201
Title: Digital Marketing/Content Specialist
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $50,000 – $75,000 per year
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Multi-Channel Digital Content
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
- Reporting Analytics
- Sales Communication
- Develop video + voiceover segments spanning Brand overview
- Leads ad agency relationships to prioritize content, oversee design and copy development.
- Leads all market research – qualitative and quantitative – with travel advisors to ensure brochure exceeds audience expectations.
- Manages homepage merchandising strategy to ensure that product and promotional content is aligned with company priorities. Owns content calendar and collaborates with creative services team to create assets.
- Website ownership includes creation of landing pages, content updates and content/banner scheduling via content management system Sitecore.
- Owns content strategy, content design, posting/scheduling, and comment management to ensure high reach and engagement.
- Leads social advertising strategy and calendar to maximize impact.
- Leads insights and reporting for all projects and programs under Specialist’s supervision
- Proactively identifies opportunities to expand and improve programs and channels in their area
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.