MS Power Platform Developer
Onsite - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73205
Location: Norfolk, VA
Duration: Fulltime -Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Our direct client seeks a Microsoft Power Platform Developer to support a government client in the Chesapeake, VA area.
- Providing support for improvement of the financial accounting processes to include Microsoft 365 Power Platform (PowerApps, SharePoint, PowerBI, PowerAutomate) development and maintenance.
- Work with client and team to design, implement, and manage MS 365 enabled apps for various financial accounting processes.
- Provide deployment and post-deployment support for solutions.
- Develop recommendations for improvements to enhance the efficiency or effectiveness of client processes.
- Incorporate interfaces with other systems that already exist into the current business systems
- 7 years of technical experience in systems or application development, requirements development and/or automated financial systems analysis.
- Experience building MS Power Platform apps utilizing PowerApps, PowerBI, PowerAutomate, SharePoint and associated tools
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle, including comprehensive requirements gathering, high level and detailed systems design, agile development practices, QA testing outcomes and dependencies, and production monitoring and maintenance operations
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix issues with existing tools built on Microsoft 365 SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to communicate technical as well as non-technical information clearly, both orally and in writing
- US Citizen
- Support and deployment of Microsoft 365 application solutions including, but not limited to, SharePoint Framework solutions, App Service deployments, Serverless functions, and Power Platform solutions
- Knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operation and procedures
- Understanding of enterprise frameworks and best practices for development.
- Web development experience
- Agile development experience
BA/BS degree in Information Technology or other related fields
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.