Checking Account Analysis Rep
Onsite - NON IT - Finance & Accounting - Contract - Job ID: 23-73207
Title: Account Analysis Representative (Banking)
Location: Minneapolis, MN (on-site 3 days per week)
Duration: 6+ months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Provides timely, accurate, and efficient updates to customer accounts as directed by documentation received from bankers and service areas.
- Account maintenance work includes service price changes, customer account roll-up changes, prior month statement re-runs, etc.
- Researches and resolves error report items generated by the analysis and billing process.
- Verifies proper implementation of new services for new or existing customers.
- Provides call center support for bankers to answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Researches and resolves banker requests, operational issues and discrepancies experienced by clients, assuming responsibility for these actions when accountability is not clear.
- Appropriately initiates actions necessary to meet banker needs without explicit management direction or guidance.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in banking/financial services industry
- Thorough knowledge of the organization, products, and services of the business lines supported by the department
- Thorough understanding of account analysis calculations
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications, Hogan, Robust Portfolio Modeling (RPM) and General Ledger
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive medical benefits
• Competitive pay, 401(k)
• Retirement plan
• …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. Weunderstand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.