Lead Enterprise Architect – Direct-Hire/FTE – Phoenix/Chicago
Onsite - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73222
Title: Lead Enterprise Architect
Location: Phoenix AZ or Chicago, IL
Compensation: $160-200K Annual Base Salary
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lead Enterprise Architect is a senior-level position that requires a comprehensive understanding of the organization's business strategy, goals, and objectives. This position works closely with executives, including the chief information officer (CIO), chief technology officer (CTO), and other departmental heads, to ensure that the IT infrastructure aligns with the organization's overall objectives.
The Lead Enterprise Architect is crucial in ensuring that the organization's technology solutions and IT infrastructure comply with industry standards and regulations. In addition, this position is also responsible for enforcing rules and policies that maintain the security and risk management of the organization.
- Creates a blueprint for the organization's IT strategy: Defines the organization's IT strategy and ensures it aligns with the overall business objectives. Creates a blueprint that outlines the IT infrastructure's design, including hardware, software, and network components.
- Ensures that the technology solutions are agile and scalable: Ensures that the solutions can adapt to changes in the marketplace and respond to emerging trends. Also ensures that the infrastructure is agile and scalable and can support the organization's growth and expansion.
- Facilitates communication between IT and other departments: Communicates effectively with other departments to understand their requirements and ensures that the technology solutions meet their needs. Also communicates with technology teams to ensure that they understand the organization's business goals and objectives.
- Stays up to date with emerging technologies relevant to the organization: Stays up to date with emerging technologies that are relevant to the organization and ensures that the technology department can support them. Also aware of the latest cybersecurity threats and ensures the technology solutions and infrastructure are secure.
- Detailed understanding of regulatory landscape: Keeps up to date with the latest regulations, such as GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS, and is a key leader in translating those regulations to our technology solutions.
- Ensures regulatory compliance: The role of a Lead Enterprise Architect is crucial in ensuring that our organization's technology solutions comply with industry standards and regulations. In addition, they are also responsible for enforcing rules and policies that maintain the security and risk management of the organization. This includes understanding how regulations affect the organization and implementing compliance policies.
- Provides key leadership in ongoing management of IT Governance: Compliance to the regulatory landscape is directly related to IT Governance Frameworks including areas such as ITAM/ITIL, Cloud Governance, Data Governance, API Governance and so on. Understanding governance frameworks, risk assessment and associated standards and controls and applying those across the technology department to ensure their effectiveness is a key responsibility for this role.
- Support the company's commitment to risk management and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Minimum of 15 or more years of progressive experience in technology solutions and architecture development with 7 or more years as an architect
- Demonstrated business acumen with knowledge and understanding of business issues, priorities, goals, and strategy is necessary.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) best practices, software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, LEAN etc.) and DevOps practices.
- Experience working in federally regulated environments and a working knowledge of FFIEC guidelines and their applicability to IT.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to integrate across the organization, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and communicate effectively with a variety of technical and non-technical staff.
- Background and drug screen
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
- Experience with distributed computing solutions, mobile consumer apps and/or financial network architecture.
- Experience in architecting Cloud based solutions and certification of training in cloud skills.
- Business and Process Architecture related experience.
- TOGAF or related certification
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.