Sr. Business Analyst
- Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 23-73232
Title: Sr Business Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL (4 days onsite/week)
Duration: 6-12 month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
This Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for crafting impactful decks, ensuring action items are tracked and completed, optimizing and automating workflows, processes, reporting, and data analysis. Additionally, will provide support to Chief of Staff.
- Research and compile data for presentations.
- Create visually appealing, executive-level PowerPoint slides.
- Edit and format presentations for consistency and clarity.
- Maintain a record of action items from meetings.
- Follow up with team members to ensure completion.
- Track progress and report to the Chief of Staff.
- Provide input to meeting agendas based on previous meetings' action items.
- Collaborate with relevant parties to gather input.
- Ensure all necessary documents and materials are ready.
- Monitor and report progress on key initiatives.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Organize meetings and events with key partners.
- Implement a structured oneNote filing system for easy retrieval.
- Analyze data to support decision-making.
- Automate processes, data collection and reporting
- Streamline workflow to increase efficiency.
Skillset / Experience:
- 5+years of experience
- Expert in deck creation and data visualtion
- Expert in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Experience in Smartsheets, Jira, OneNote
- Superior organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, collaboration
- Strong executive presence
- Background in Graphic Design strongly preferred
- Tableau preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.