Trust Operations Analyst with Excel
Los Angeles, CA
Onsite - Finance & Accounting - Contract - Job ID: 23-73262
Title: Trust Operations Accountant
Location: Los Angeles [on site]
Duration: 6+ month contract with opportunity for extension or conversion
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Rudi Gilpin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provides support and assistance to Trust Operations
- Set up and review new Demand Deposit Account Sweep and closed accounts.
- Reconcile account transactions and asset holdings
- Balance general ledger accounts
- Maintains a variety of files and records.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skillset / Experience:
- Principles, practices, and procedures of general office concepts.
- Operating standard office equipment and basic computer skills.
- MS Excel and Word proficient.
- Math aptitude and critical thinking.
- Ability to organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with internal associates and external contacts at all levels.
- Effectively gather all relevant information to analyze and research business issues in order to make decisions.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.