Senior Front End Developer (Drupal)
Full Remote - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73263
Location: 100% remote (company is based in Neenah, WI)
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: $80,000 – $125,000 Base Salary + Benefits
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Our organization is looking for a senior-level Front End Developer who can utilize HTML, CSS, and the Drupal CMS to develop effective user interfaces and digital applications that drive business growth. The successful candidate will work closely with our development and software engineering teams along with our digital marketing staff to create innovative solutions to web design issues making these experiences more visually appealing while enhancing usability. The Sr Front-end Developer will lead development efforts while helping build and maintain our Drupal websites built in the Acquia platform. This role will lead our standards and adherence to standards-based development, semantic markup, cross-browser support, and accessibility. This role will include site building, performing quality-assurance testing and performing Drupal administration tasks while collaborating with internal and external user experience and design resources.
• Analyzes project requirements and proposes technical solutions while collaborating with design, strategy and UX staff.
• Establishes and maintains a comprehensive understanding of the Front-end architecture of Jewelers Mutuals digital experience portfolio.
• Collaborates with designers, developers, and content editors to build high-quality, secure, standards-compliant web experiences.
• Experience in creating, adding, editing, and deleting pages, users, user groups, blocks, and block areas on a pre-existing Drupal installation.
• Test and modify Drupal themes and stylesheets to ensure consistent display on all major devices and browsers.
• Function as a developer owning the front-end/presentation-layer portions of projects.
• Serve as a Drupal site builder, component creator and theme builder.
• Perform digital platform administration and updates as needed.
• Lead the ongoing evolution of our front-end development knowledge and practices.
• Develop HTML email templates to support marketing automation and campaign initiatives.
• Provide estimates, documentation, and plan releases for on-going implementations of user stories.
• Implement experiences that integrate front-end experiences with backend services via RESTful or JSON web services.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the following areas: APIs, Hooks, .NET, Drupal core mechanism, Website Architecture, GIT, SEO, social integrations, marketing automation, analytics integrations, user experience design and usability.
• Expert proficiency in the following areas: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Drupal 9+, responsive design frameworks, LAMP stack, Angular, Node, Backbone, React-JS, and cross-browser compatibility.
Demonstrates Creativity and Innovation, Honest and Open Communication, Acts with Integrity, Ability to Manage Change and Adapt, Demonstrating Flexibility, Builds Relationship with Team, Sound Decision-Making, Desire to Continuously Improve/Learn, Self-Awareness, Critical Problem Solving, Data Savvy, Customer-First Mentality
5 years of experience in Drupal web development; Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred; functional knowledge of Drupal 9+ and Acquia. Knowledge/previous experience with Agile framework preferred; Drupal certification(s) preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Google Analytics experience is preferred.
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.