Sr. Compensation Analyst
- IT - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73282
Title: Sr Compensation Analyst
Location: On site 4 days a week in Raleigh, NC
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100K – $110K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- We are seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst based at our headquarters in Raleigh, NC who will report directly to the Director of Compensation. The Senior Compensation Analyst will provide consultative support to our human resources ( "HR”) and business leadership on compensation topics regarding base pay management (hourly & salary), incentive pay administration, and job analysis. This position will work collaboratively with HR and business partners across the organization to support fair, equitable, and sustainable pay solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide support to HR and business professionals on the execution, implementation, and administration of compensation programs and policies to help attract, retain, and motivate employees
- Lead compensation projects, both at the division and enterprise level
- Oversees development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs including annual increases process for both salary and hourly, short-term incentive payouts, and equity reviews
- Handle complex compensation analysis, organization design reviews, and job evaluations
- Create detailed reporting and analysis, process documentation, and training materials for ongoing and new compensation processes and projects
- Prepare reporting to identify areas of improvement and make recommendations for improvements
- Support other Total Rewards projects on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with PHR/SHRM-CP or equivalent certification
- 5 years of experience in Compensation or 8 years' exempt level experience in Human Resources or equivalent
- Expertise in job matching, survey participation, interpreting/applying market data, delivering pay recommendations, data analysis, and data presentation
- Act as a trusted resource to build and maintain positive and productive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization (excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Detail-oriented, with an understanding of business operations and finance
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, and proficient in Word and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS systems
- Ability to work independently, prioritize activities, and self-manage focus and time for optimum results
- Strong analytical mindset with knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.