Network Engineer (L1/L2/L3) – Contract to Hire – Bay Area (Santa Clara)
Santa Clara, CA
Onsite - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-73289
Network Engineer (L1/L2) – Contract to Hire – Bay Area (Santa Clara)
Title: Network Engineer (L1/L2)
Location: Bay Area/Santa Clara
Duration: Contract to Hire
Compensation: $60-70/hr plus W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to email@example.com
- Juniper NMaaS
- Responsible for day to day Operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
- Perform Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating System
- Responsible for network design and security particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
- Good Knowledge troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
- Managing of Cisco Security devices; ASA appliance 5555-X and 5585-X, Juniper Net screen & (including virtual firewall contexts) , Checkpoint Firewall
- Managing of Cisco Data & Security Devices; ASDM, CSM and DCNM
- Managing of Servers; AAA, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, IPS, VPN, AAA, DNS, DHCP, load balancers
- Managing of Cisco Routers and Switches Catalyst 6500,4500,3750,2960 & 3560 Series
- Managing of Alcatel Switches Omni Switches 6850 & Omni Switch 9000
- Significant exposure to TACACS+, Radius, and Cisco Access Control System
- Network consulting for new projects.
- Implementation of new solutions and risk mitigation techniques
- Receipt, evaluation and implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests
- Experience in managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller.
- Experience in managing Network Access Control
- Assets risk measurement and Mitigation/Minimize risk
- Network security issue resolving approach
- Alignment with security governance team
- Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activates.
- Develop and documents systems standards for computer and network device.
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Strong networking background and experience, with the ability to do troubleshooting of both access control and network related problems.
- Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.