SQL Data Analyst
Onsite - IT - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73292
Role: SQL Data Analyst
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX 77040 (HYBRID onsite 3 days a week)
Work Authorization: US Citizen, Green Card Holders or Authorized to work in the US
The Business and Data Analyst will have a background in data analytics, data visualization, dashboards, KPIs & metrics reporting. The Business and Data Analyst will be proficient in SQL, SSIS, & SSRS. The candidate should have knowledge of structured and unstructured data concepts and tools. Experience with OLAP tools, including IBM Planning Analytics, is a plus. The ability to code against APIs using Python for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) is preferred. The Business and Data Analyst will work with various business units to proactively identify trends in data and suggest strategies to utilize that data to inform business decisions.
Your responsibilities as the Business and Data Analyst will include:
- Be the primary support for our data analytics and business intelligence software.
- Analyzes existing business processes in search of productivity gains through automation.
- Provides data integration services around our corporate data warehouse.
- Customize 3rd party software applications.
- Completes database, web, and client programming as needed.
To thrive as our Business and Data Analyst, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or CS or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 5 years of technical and relevant experience.
- Proficient in SQL, SSIS, & SSRS
- Prior experience working in data analytics, data visualization, dashboards, KPIs & metrics reporting.
- Knowledge of structured and unstructured data concepts and tools
- Strong listener with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work well under pressure with good organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with OLAP tools, including IBM Planning Analytics, is a preferred.
- Ability to code against APIs using Python for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) is preferred.
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.