Onsite - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73298
Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Houston, TX, 77040
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
INSPYR Solutions is seeking a Systems Administrator for one of its premier clients in the Houston area. This position is 100% onsite and is a direct-hire opportunity.
- The Systems Administrator provides planning, analysis, deployment, and technical support on a wide variety of software applications, hardware, peripherals, and networked services.
- This position is responsible for monitoring day-to-day operational systems (tape archival, data transfer, virus updates, etc.), tracking software licenses, installing operating system and application patches on desktops, creating and maintaining user account information for network services, preparing new computer hardware by installing and configuring all software, refurbishing computers and peripherals, obtaining warranty work for faulty equipment, as well as troubleshooting and resolving problems related to hardware and software systems.
- Monitors day-to-day operational systems including tape archival, data transfer, and virus updates.
- Builds and configures new & refurbished desktop computers and peripherals, including operating system installation.
To thrive as our Systems Administrator, you must have:
- Experience supporting, administering, and configuring M365, Windows Servers, and operating systems.
- Virtualization experience
- Experience tracking software licenses, installing operating system and application patches on desktops.
- SCCM/MECM experience.
- Positive and professional attitude
- HS diploma or GED
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task with good organizational and project skills.
- Strong listener with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Pappas restaurant procedures as it relates to point of sale, computer software and information systems a plus.
- A+ and Microsoft certification is a plus.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.