Fort Worth, TX
Onsite - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 23-73316
Title: Portfolio Analyst
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Duration: Ongoing Contract/12+ months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
This Portfolio Analyst will work on the Cybersecurity Portfolio Management team to provide financial and data analysis support across the Cybersecurity organization. The candidate will be required to gain a detailed understanding of AAs annual and monthly financial processes related to budget, forecast, and spend. The candidate will also be expected to become familiar with the capabilities provided within the Cybersecurity organization and the vendors and services required to deliver them. Typical responsibilities will involve coordinating with leaders and team members on the following:
- Processing of requisitions and invoices, ensuring correct coding within the procurement system for management approval
- Tracking monthly renewals and periodic payments to ensure renewal deadlines and timely payments to vendors
- Coordination with finance for month-end close, accruals, reclasses, and monthly forecasts
- Review of monthly cloud and hosting charges, analysis of significant changes, validation against planned changes, and correction of any errors
- Assisting with budget, headcount, and other data analyses
- 5+ years of finance, accounting, or computer science experience; related college degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; experience with budgeting and procurement
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
- Self-motivated; able to work independently on given assignments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to communicate effectively with multiple management layers and across a broad base of users
- Ability to concisely present work
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes; knowledge of business unit functions and cross-group relationships
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.