Senior Network Engineer
Onsite - IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73342
Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Location: (Jacksonville, FL) For the right person, will entertain 100% remote
Duration: (Fulltime / Perm)
Compensation: ($100,000 – $130,000 in annual salary)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The Senior Network Engineer leads design, implementation, and improvement efforts for our infrastructure, servers, and/or system environments, serving as a subject matter expert. This position provides mentorship and guidance to junior specialists. This position applies sound and diverse knowledge of IT principles and practices in a broad array of assignments to make independent decisions on most issues and works on major projects and multiple moderate projects with complex elements. This position also requires the application of advanced concepts to more challenging assignments, including the development and implementation of new programs and processes that impact the achievement of functional results.
- Leads, designs, and implements network infrastructure. This may include routers, switches, SD-Wan, firewall, voice, wireless, and networking cloud environments.
- Leads projects in the area of specialization, such as migration of network systems, network design and implementation, firewall design and implementation, development of cloud networking environments, etc.
- Leads improvement efforts, makes technical recommendations, and provides input around the strategy for area of specialization, including network design and implementation, firewalls, DMZ's, network security and access control, etc…
- Serves as a subject matter expert for area of specialization and point of escalation for the most complex issues.
- Serves as the vendor point of contact for high level discussions and problem solving.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to all specialists.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in network engineering and support.
- Cisco/Meraki Certified a plus
- Network/Network Security certifications a plus
Our clients benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Paid Time off
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.