Sr. .NET Developer
Onsite - .NET / C# Development - Contract - Job ID: 23-73345
Title: Sr. .NET Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC- Hybrid
Duration: 6-month contract
Compensation: $50-60/hour W2
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
- .NET Framework (.NET 5 or later) must
- Proficient in creating REST services
- Proficient in Entity Framework
- Knowledge of the Micro Services design pattern a plus
- Angular 10 or latest is a must
- Must know how to create components and call rest services
- Should have demonstrable Web/UX Designing skills
- Good knowledge of CSS or SCSS
- Must understand the Angular component lifecycle
- Must know how to use 3rd party Angular components (e.g., PrimeNg and Ag-Grid)
- Azure DevOps experience preferred
- Financial / Accounting / Insurance / Re-insurance experience, preferred
- Relevant technical certifications preferred
- Angular (9 and over experience)
- Front End (70%)/ .net 5 or later experience, 30% back end
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.