Help Desk Analyst 4
Carson City, NV
- IT - Infrastructure / Network / Systems - Contract - Job ID: 23-73352
Help Desk Analyst – Long Term Project – Carson City, NV. (3 days a week remote, 2 days a week on site.)
Title: Help Desk Analyst 4
Location: Carson City, NV (On-site 2 days a week)
Duration: Long Term Project (12+ months)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders. No Corp to Corp.
Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Cindy Tran CPTran@inspyrsolutons.com
The Helpdesk Analyst is responsible for providing excellent customer service and technical support to users of the helpdesk. This role involves providing personalized assistance answering questions, diagnosing and resolving technical issues, logging inquiries, and escalating complex problems when necessary. The Helpdesk Analyst must consistently deliver high-quality service and adhere to established KPIs and quality control standards.
- Function as the first point of contact for helpdesk customers, addressing common queries and resolving 1st line requests and technical issues, including desktop support, supported systems, products, and services.
- Assign more complex issues to appropriate support teams and external partners, collaborating closely with team leaders or management for escalations and speedy resolutions.
- Log, manage, update, and resolve user incidents and requests, ensuring accurate categorization and priority assignments, while exceeding quality control and productivity targets.
- Document incidents and requests accurately, recording all relevant information and following first line diagnostic steps.
- Maintain an elevated level of knowledge of current cloud solutions as well as standard hardware and software configurations, operating procedures, and advise colleagues and users on optimizing the agency's services and systems.
- Collaborate with the team to resolve problems, demonstrating creative problem-solving and a pragmatic approach.
- Actively seek feedback and learning experiences to enhance personal and professional growth.
- Maintain an elevated level of knowledge of agency policies and actively promote and uphold them, supporting other helpdesk agents when needed.
Safety and Values:
- Perform all duties in compliance with health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Demonstrate the agency's values, including respect, fairness, taking ownership, continuous improvement, and teamwork in all interactions and tasks.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of service support procedures.
- Knowledge of delivering excellent service in a complex technological environment.
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+, HDI Support Center Analyst, HDI Customer Service Representative, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, ITIL Foundation, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Willingness to learn about election management software and voter registration databases.
- Ability to understand customer values and needs at varying levels of seniority or technical ability.
- Ability to follow instructions, prioritize and manage caseload to achieve service objectives.
- Ability to administer and support end user technologies, solutions, and services.
- Ability to work with and manage contractor and supplier staff.
- Provide excellent customer service, communicate clearly and effectively (orally and in writing), and foster positive relationships.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours to meet agency requirements.
- Understanding and application of modern technical support standards and practices.
Prior help desk experience is a requirement.
Experience with various operating systems and browsers, including troubleshooting.
Remote troubleshooting experience.
Ability to quickly learn new systems for support.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.