Sugar Land, TX
Onsite - IT - IT - .NET / C# Development - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73361
Title: Full Stack Developer (Angular/ASP.NET)
Location: Houston, TX
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Clearly articulate complex ideas to internal teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solve problems, identify trends, and explore opportunities.
- Contribute to a positive team culture by demonstrating leadership qualities, a team-oriented approach, and openness to learning and feedback.
- Stay well-informed on new software and testing concepts.
- Manage time effectively and deliver according to commitments.
- Build rapport with teammates, software development, and product managers to foster a collaborative environment.
- Design and develop enterprise-wide web applications, data integration, analysis, and reporting solutions using Angular, ASP.NET, and TSQL.
- Apply a critical lens to your work and that of your team, ensuring high-quality solutions.
- Engage in requirement gathering, design and implementation, delivery, and testing through the SDLC.
- Utilize version control systems, particularly Git, for efficient code collaboration and management.
- Implement secure coding practices and identify common security vulnerabilities in the development process.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or MIS, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of web application development using ASP.NET (C#, Web APIs, Entity Framework, MVC/Razor/Web pages).
- 3+ years of front-end development using Angular JS Framework.
- 2+ years of TSQL experience in designing database solutions for web applications.
- 3+ years of experience building, deploying, and managing application delivery using Azure DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Expertise in best practices for developing web applications and relational databases.
- Experience documenting technical designs and solutions for team consumption.
- Proficiency in soft skills such as adaptability, effective communication, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with GraphQL or related technologies for efficient and flexible API development and consumption.
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.