Senior Software Developer
Sugar Land, TX
Onsite - .NET / C# Development - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73363
Location: Sugar Land, TX 77479
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Authorization: US Citizen and Green Card Holders
Qualified candidates should send an updated, Word version of their resume to Cara Mason at CMason@inspyrsolutions.com.
- Design and develop enterprise-wide web applications, data integration, analysis, and reporting solutions using Angular, ASP.NET, and TSQL.
- Apply a critical lens to your work and that of your team, ensuring high-quality solutions.
- Engage in requirement gathering, design and implementation, delivery, and testing through the SDLC.
- Utilize version control systems, particularly Git, for efficient code collaboration and management.
- Implement secure coding practices and identify common security vulnerabilities in the development process.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or MIS, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of web application development using ASP.NET (C#, Web APIs, Entity Framework, MVC/Razor/Web pages).
- 3+ years of front-end development using Angular JS Framework.
- 3+ years of TSQL experience in designing database solutions for web applications.
- 3+ years of experience building, deploying, and managing application delivery using Azure DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Expertise in best practices for developing web applications and relational databases.
- Experience documenting technical designs and solutions for team consumption.
- Proficiency in soft skills such as adaptability, effective communication, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with GraphQL or related technologies for efficient and flexible API development and consumption.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.