Aerospace Manufacturing Manager
Onsite - NON IT - Engineering - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73584
Title: Aerospace Manufacturing Manager
Location: Fullerton, CA
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $140-160K plus bonus
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
As a Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Engineer Manager, you'll be part of our Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing team located in Fullerton, CA. This team is over aerospace fitting and fastener machining. You'll get to:
- Manage and lead project teams to analyze and improve business processes, emphasizing cost reduction, lead time reduction, and quality improvement.
- Manage projects from concept, capex creation, and submittal through implementation and final release to production using Protrak.
- Create, monitor, and drive business performance metrics using existing processes and developing Tulip across functional areas.
- Guide project teams through data-driven analysis of business processes to continuously improve and analyze processes, including the use of statistical methods and mapping techniques.
- Manage new business introduction, ensuring all new products are drawn, planned and engineered ready for production.
- Facilitate maintenance and OEM machine tool suppliers regarding repairs, preventative maintenance, and improvements.
- Lead the implementation of process changes and support business partners in applying concepts of Change Management to facilitate successful implementation.
- Clearly communicate project status, risks & opportunities, as well as benefits to a variety of business stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- Mentor and develop junior staff and new members of the team.
- Apply advanced Lean Principles to include but not limited to Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Lean Daily Management, Standard Work/Cellular Flow, Demand and Production Smoothing, and Total Productive Maintenance.
- Create and maintain Process Flow Maps, Value Stream Maps, Standard Operating Procedures, and other process documentation.
- Up to 20% travel may be required for special projects at other locations.
- You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in business or engineering).
- 7+ years of experience in Continuous Improvement of business, operations, and/or manufacturing processes.
- Ability to navigate and communicate in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Hands-on, practical problem-solving and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills including data mining, analysis, trending, and writing accompanying commentary.
- Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint required.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.