Financial Data Reporting Analyst
Onsite - IT - Business Intelligence / Reporting - Right to Hire - Job ID: 23-73749
Title: SQL Analyst
Location: Ogden, UT (remote but must be local)
Duration: 6 month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
SQL Analyst – a Tableau reporting lead and data modeler, to join our Financial and Business Operations Reporting Team. Our reporting team has delivered dashboards and reports that are used by various Departments at the college, and by the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Leadership. Our team is poised to move to the next phase of our analytics journey. We are looking for a resource who is specialized in creating efficient dashboards and models in Tableau to enhance business decision making capabilities. This individual will work with various teams in the organization to develop and maintain reporting that supports their analytical needs. This individual will also work with the leadership and finance team to develop and maintain data sources, analyze data for future merger and acquisition activity. Job Purpose Responsible for using the data to design, create, and maintain analyses and reports and tools in support of financial business operations. Performs advanced data analysis utilizing appropriate analytics methodologies and fosters data-driven decision-making by providing valuable consultative analytics support.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the existing enterprise data warehousing system; participates in the ongoing development and support of the College's data reporting system; responsible for applying upper-level analytical and technical expertise to interact with functional teams, understand requirements, and deliver intelligent, pragmatic designs.
- Develops and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Engages with Business stakeholders across the organization to determine requirements and establish solutions.
- Leads small and mid-size projects.
- Collaborates closely with developers to implement requirements.
- Leads as subject matter expert in developing dashboards, reports and data models for Tableau, with a focus on end user adoption and usability.
- Performs hands-on development work using tools and systems such as Tableau.
- Works with reporting teams across the organization to develop data sources, models, and repositories to support analytics needs.
- Enables our customers to move beyond reporting metrics to making the information actionable.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau, databases, SQL to support data analysis and predictive analytics.
- Strong knowledge in data modeling techniques that can be leveraged in Power BI.
- Strong visualization skills focusing on user experience.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Business process analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to collect and translate business requirements.
About INSPYR Solutions:
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.