Onsite - NON IT - HR / Sales / Recruiter - Direct Placement - Job ID: 23-73770
Compensation: 40k base + commission
Location: On-Site, Doral
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Our client is seeking a full-time Merchant Consultant to contribute to our growing team in Miami, FL. In this on-site role, the Merchant Consultant will be responsible for establishing and growing relationships with new merchants in their US based territory. The Merchant Consultant will analyze client needs and work closely with other teams to design, implement, and support payment solutions that are tailored to meet each client's unique needs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales or account management, preferably in the payments, financial services, or related industries
- Strong ability to manage multiple client accounts simultaneously, including the ability to handle and solve client issues and ensure satisfaction
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.