Network Security Engineer
Full Remote - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Right to Hire - Job ID: 24-00275
Title: Network Security Engineer
Duration: 6-months contract to hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Extensive experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Extensive experience with firewall migrations
- Experience with migrating from Checkpoint to Palo Alto currently the environment is 75% Palo and 25% Checkpoint they are going to be migrating all of their firewalls to Palo Alto using Expedition for migration to Palo Alto
- Current environment uses Meraki for SD-WAN and that would be a good tool to have
- Experience with Panorama software for configuration
- Experience with Expedition
- Experience with ServiceNow for ticketing
- Will not just be doing projects and migrations, also will be needing to take support role and respond to tickets each person on the team is on call every 6 weeks
- Must be able to work through 20-25 incidents a week
- Certificate s
- CCIE is not a hard requirement but would be valuable
- Palo Alto certifications will be a huge plus – PCSE
- Able to test and apply to an application
- Jump into the environment and ramp up quickly
- Work through excessive amount of backlog in the environment
- Azure is a huge plus, also would be good to have Oracle and AWS, where they have a presence as well
- Will need someone who is project-oriented, fast-paced, deadline oriented, responsibility driven
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive medical benefits
401(k) retirement plan
and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.