Commercial Banking Credit Policy & Procedure Writer (Enterprise) Remote PST
Los Angeles, CA
Onsite - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 24-00281
Title: Commercial Banking Credit Policy & Procedure Writer (Enterprise)
Location: Remote PST hours
Duration: 11+ month contract
Requirement: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to work in the U.S.
Redrafts and reformats existing online and paper Commercial Credit Policy publications to conform to current classification and documentation standards, while ensuring that all assigned publications are free of content type, format, and layout errors; manages multiple writing assignments to meet target publication dates.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Develops, writes, and revises bank publications, specifically Commercial Credit Risk Policies and Procedures, for delivery in both online and paper format.
- Conducts research into source materials provided for projects and may, with the Manager's approval, contact colleagues outside the department for additional input.
- Revises publications to move certain process content to procedures.
- Writes revised or additional procedures in the same format as the original documents, when applicable.
- Inform the Manager of changes to the status of assignments and potential scheduling problems.
- May provide administrative and technical support to other writers. This includes, but is not limited to, incorporating editing changes to drafts online.
- Answers routine and non-technical questions regarding production and distribution activities, procedures, and schedules.
- Maintains the current knowledge of technical writing standards by reviewing bank publications to become familiar with Bank methods and policies.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by the department manager.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial credit policy writing experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using MS Office applications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a banking environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience as a lead writer/editor or similar position for Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to complete tasks with moderate guidance and solve problems independently.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and PC skills including touch typing are required.
- Highly detailed and organized.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
- Knowledge of current industry standards for technical Policy writing, appropriate English grammar and usage, and editing and proofreading symbols are mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
>>> Qualified candidates please apply to this posting; you may also send your updated resume to Krista Joy at email@example.com for further review.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our client’s business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, projects, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.